Play to Your YOU! i.e. Your Strengths!
In this case, Playing to YOUR Strengths!
Quick question for YOU!
Do YOU know them?
I was speaking to a group of folks recently.
About 20 people.
I asked, by show of hands, “how many of you know your own strengths?”
Not one hand went up. ☹
So, I have asked one of my fellow coaches, Christine Stoffels, to help me shed some light on this important topic.
The ACTIVATOR in both of use decided to put a video together. 😊
In it, we….
- Explain the concept of Playing to One’s Strengths
- Introduce the link between One’s Strengths and One’s Leadership Style
- Provide some real life examples in order to make the theory more real (until you try it out YOURself 😊)
- Apply the concept to working more efficiently and effectively as part of a Team
- Point you in the right direction to be able to find out what YOUR Strengths are?
Comments and/or Questions most welcome!
ENJOY! The Video
Here is the LINK: https://youtu.be/oYQtdzu-BXk
Virtual Career and Life Coach
and …. Storyteller!
Author: MONDAYS don’t have to SUCK!
How small changes can make a huge difference
Available on Amazon