THE TABLE OF CONTENTS OF MY BOOK
TABLE OF CONTENTS
THE NAME OF MY BOOK IS……..
TELL ME WHY I NOW LOVE MONDAYS!
(Most of the Time 🙂 )
PART 1: Setting the stage. I believe introductions are in order
- Sharing MY Story of Life-Altering Midlife (a.k.a. HALFTIME) TRANSITION with YOU
- Introducing “Old Dave”: A typical Monday in the Winter of 2010
- Introducing “Newer Dave”: Monday December 11, 2017
- The before and after PICTURES and METRICS speak for themselves
- MY Imperative(s) for Change. For Changing MY Epitaph
- What about YOU? Thinking of making a change to YOUR Epitaph? If so, I wrote this book for YOU!
PART 2: Old Dave: First Half of MY LIFE. “CAPTAIN COMFORT ZONE” (1965 – 2015)
- My First Half of MY LIFE: Searching for Success
- Introducing Captain COMFORT ZONE (A.k.a. “Old Dave”)
- Storm clouds on the Horizon. Coming up on MY NASTY TIME in MY NASTY ZONE.
PART 3: Older Dave: MY STINT in MY Nasty Zone. The Period of Pain (2008 – 2010)
- Hitting the wall (a.k.a. getting stuck). Time to fall on my sword again (a.k.a. getting unstuck)
- Reconnecting on the career front. Starting to find MY FIT and a bit of self-confidence
- Another shoe falls. Yikes! Good thing that I am making progress on the career front
- Two more shoes fall. Grabbing the oxygen mask. Finally. I could use some oxygen right about now
PART 4: New Dave: MY Halftime Journey of Self-Discovery (2010 – 2017)
- Finding MY FIT-ness routine. A.K.A. MY HEALTHY-ness routine
- Maintaining MY momentum (on the career front). The evidence continues to come in
- Searching for MY calling. Just do it, but Just do the Opposite this time around. Please!
- Firming up MY Foundation. My personal foundation
- Finding Dave. Finding ME. Finding the Authentic ME
- Finding MY Mojo (persevering on the career, oops, business front)
- Finding MY Energy sources and leveraging them. Big time!
- Finding MY heart and My soul. And a few emotions and feelings in between
- Finding MY soulmate (a.k.a. becoming a believer in MY 4th Life quadrant)
- Finding MY Balance. My Work-Life Balance! And trying really hard to maintain it, at first
PART 5: “Newer Dave”, My Second Half. “CAPTAIN COURAGEOUS” (2017 – RIP)
- January 1, 2016. The start of MY second half. Oops! not quite there yet
- Finding MY Courage and working hard to keep it. Good bye Captain Comfort Zone. I hope
Part 6: Well, That’s My Story. What about Yours? Wrapping it all up.
- The POWER of 3. Sharing My top 3 lessons learned. Helping you go farther and faster
- MY Top 10 CHANGE ENABLERS. That I begged, borrowed and stole. Feel free to do likewise
- Are you WHO and WHERE you want to be? If not, WHAT is stopping YOU?
LOOKING FOR SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOURNEY?